Website Mount Enon Baptist Church
Mount Enon Baptist Church in Dothan, AL is looking for a bi-vocational/part-time Minister of Music.
The Minister of Music is responsible for the organization, development, implementation, and leadership of the Worship and Music program of Mount Enon Baptist Church
• A born again Christian and witness for Christ.
• A reputation of being a spiritually mature individual who demonstrates an exemplary Christian testimony in his/her life.
• Called into the music ministry with attested musical skills and competence.
• Ability to lead in a wide range of styles including Christian classics (hymns) and contemporary music.
• A heart for spirit led, God-centered worship.
• Training and experience leading music in a Southern Baptist Church preferred.
• An ability to lead music in a variety of situations such as formal worship, praise team, special events, seasonal productions, etc.
• Good administrative, leadership, and organization skills.
• The Music Minister shall plan, organize, coordinate, and lead the music program of Mount Enon Baptist Church.
• Plan, prepare, and execute music for Sunday Worship Service(s) and other special worship services as required (e.g. church outings, mid-week services, revivals, etc.)
• Coordinate with music staff and Audio-Visual Ministry well in advance of each service and/or rehearsal.
Please send resume or inquiries to [email protected]