Website Rivertree Church
FULL-TIME (Salary: $62,000-67,000)
Location: Owens Cross Roads, AL
– Oversees Rivertree’s mission strategy making sure it aligns and supports the church’s mission and core values.
– Engages with the Rivertree Mission team to evaluate past, present and future mission opportunities.
– Develops a mission calendar that gives opportunities for the people of Rivertree to actively engage in mission activities.
– Creates and implements a mission’s communication strategy that keeps Rivertree aware of mission opportunities, needs and successes.
– Works with the Generational Ministers to provide missions education to all age groups.
– Speaks in the main Rivertree services at least quarterly.
– Disciple of Jesus who desires to serve Him by being employed in this position.
– Accomplishment of receiving a four year college degree with preference given for a Seminary level degree.
– Minimum of five years of church or on-the-field missions experience.
– Ability to plan, organize, direct and oversee missions ministry.
– Demonstrates ability to cultivate relationships and rally others around ministry vision and goals.
– Capable of recruiting and equipping persons for various volunteer positions vital to the ministry.
– Track record of success leading teams to achieve measurable goals.
– Demonstrated project management/administration/organizational skills.
– Demonstrated training and communication skills.
– Willingness to work in a collaborative team environment.
– Effective Bible teacher/preacher.
– Works with Director of Guest Services and Discipleship Pastor to assimilate the people of Rivertree into places of ministry.
– Plans and coordinates all mission endeavors of Rivertree in collaboration with the Mission Team.
– Works with current mission partners and routinely evaluate these partners to see if they align with Rivertree’s mission and values.
– Coordinates with the Mission Team seek out potential new mission partners, presenting these to the Elders for approval.
– Prepare with the Missions Team a yearly Mission Ministry Budget.
– Leads and/or recruits and trains team leaders for all mission trips.
– Works with Discipleship Pastor to help Life Groups engage in missions.
– Collaborates with the Student Pastor to provide mission opportunities for students.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Scott Weeks, Administrative Pastor