Minister Of Music An Worship Leader
Website Eden Westside
Minister of Music and Worship Leadership
Eden Westside Baptist Church is seeking an individual with experience to provide full-time leadership in developing a comprehensive music ministry This individual needs to be experienced in leading traditional and contemporary worship, praise band and in developing the music ministry with multiple teams of all age levels. Experience in utilizing the areas of sound and video technology within the sanctuary and through various types of social media is desirable.
Full-time: (Salary: To Be Discussed)
Location: Eden Westside Baptist Church, Pell City, AL
Principal Function (this is a full-time position):
The Minister of Music and Worship Leadership is responsible for developing a comprehensive music ministry that will help lead Eden Westside Baptist Church into authentic worship in and beyond the walls of regular worship services. Included will be the training and expanding of music ministry with multiple teams of all age levels. The Minister of Music and Worship Leadership shall meet the qualifications of minister as specified in the Eden Westside Baptist Church Basic Requirements For All Officers, Teachers, Leaders and Ministry Members and shall be under the supervision of the Senior Pastor.
1. Appropriate degree(s) from a recognized college and/or Seminary…. or equivalent experience in church music ministry/worship leadership.
2. Experience ministering to a church congregation and working with a church staff.
Requirements and Conditions:
1. Experienced a divine call to the ministry.
2. In-depth knowledge of music ministry.
3. Knowledge and experience in music technology (sound, lighting, video development and recording, and video presentations for all worship services).
4. Ability to lead congregational and special music.
5. Qualified to assist in Pastoral ministries.
1. Lead in developing a comprehensive music ministry for all ages at Eden Westside Baptist Church.
2. Work with the Pastor and leadership to develop an authentic worship experience in all services.
3. Identify the gifts and talents of people in the church, developing those talents for the glory of God through ensembles, solos, etc., using both voices and instruments.
4. Discover and utilize ways that music can be used to reach people for Christ. (Website, podcasting, video production, etc.)
5. Develop and direct a Choir in all services and either directs or secures and supervises leadership for all youth and children choirs.
6. Direct the Praise Band in all services.
7. Maintain an up-to-date music library and other materials and supplies to support the music ministry.
8. Supervise the accompanists.
9. Prepare music data including audio/visual for each service and furnish to the Senior Pastor weekly.
10. Aid with music requirements at funerals, weddings, revivals, or any other special function as needed.
11. Aid in pastoral ministry, or other areas where appropriate and as requires. Assist in the area of Senior Adult Ministry as needed.
12. Other duties as assigned by the Pastor.
13. Supervise and develop the Media Team.