Minister of Music
New Life Baptist Church
New Life Baptist Church in Centreville, AL is looking for a bi-vocational Minister of Music.
The Minister of Music is responsible for the organization, development, implementation and leadership of the Worship and Music program of New Life Baptist Church. The Minister of Music will report directly to the Senior Pastor (or his designee). He/She shall serve as a role model for the Body of Christ embracing and exercising those qualities described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
• A born again Christian and witness for Christ.
• A reputation of being a spiritually mature individual who demonstrates an exemplary Christian testimony in his/her life.
• Called into the music ministry with attested musical skills and competence.
• Ability to lead in a wide range of styles including Christian classics (hymns) and contemporary music.
• A heart for spirit led, God centered worship.
• Training and experience leading music in a Southern Baptist Church preferred.
• An ability to lead music in a variety of situations such as formal worship, praise team, special events, seasonal productions, etc.
• Good administrative, leadership, and organization skills.
• The Music Minister shall plan, organize, coordinate, and lead the music program of New Life Baptist Church.
• Directly supervise all staff and volunteers in the music ministry.
• Prepare and administer the music ministry budget.
• Plan, prepare, and execute music for Sunday Worship Service(s) and other special worship services as required (e.g. church outings, mid-week services, revivals, etc.) according to the vision of the Senior Pastor.
• Coordinate with music staff and Audio-Visual Ministry well in advance of each service and/or rehearsal.
• Participation in the outreach ministry opportunities of the church.
• Perform other ministerial duties as assigned to support the total work of New Life Baptist Church.
Please send resume or inquiries to [email protected].