The Children’s Learning Harbor
We are a growing childcare center based in Bessemer,AL that offers its employees opportunities to grow and leadership positions, closing for holidays that correlate with the school system, paid vacation days, meals breaks, and ongoing training.
The Company: The Children’s Learning Harbor is a DHR approved childcare center and teaches using a hands-on curriculum. We are known for the persistance we have in making sure all children are ready to enter the school system prepared. We care about our clients and employees alike.
• Our environment is specifically created for the developing mind.
• We believe in offering an environment that encourages natural growth and development, while recognizing talents and inclinations that are typically overlooked.
The Position: We’re looking for teachers/caregivers. The pay range changes based on experience, education, job description, and performance.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent
Some experience preferred, but not required
Willing to take a background check
16 hours of professional development throughout the year
Supervise children during daily activities;making sure they are safe
Organize breakfasts, lunches, and/or snacks
Assist during hygiene
Organize and implement activities and the curriculum
Help with the development or each child, and their overall well being, bringing any problems to the attention of the supervisor.
Keep concise and clear records of each child’s progress.
The Location: The Children’s Learning Harbor is based in Bessemer,AL. We are located in the New Salem Missionary Baptist church building, within walking distance of Jonesboro Elemetary, and have eager to learn children.
• …you are interested in making a positive change in youth when the time is most crucial.
• …you want to become a team player for both parents and staff.
• …you find joy in children.
• …you are interested in sharing your knowledge and experiences.
For more information, or to set please email us anytime at [email protected], or call 205 425 6600.