Associational Missions Strategist / Director of Missions – Cleburne Baptist Association
Website Cleburne Baptist Association
Cleburne Baptist Association in Heflin, Alabama, is accepting applications for the next Associational Missions Strategist / Director of Missions. Cleburne County (pop. 15,000) is located in rural East Alabama, on the Alabama-Georgia state line. The association has 37 churches. Interested candidates should a letter of interest and resume to [email protected] Deadline for resume submissions is May 1, 2019.
Responsibilities of the AMS/DOM include:
- Work with pastors and staff of churches in the association to increase participation in missions, giving, discipleship and evangelism.
- Strengthen relationships among churches.
- Visit churches and assist as needed in training, leadership searches and other areas of church life.
- Provide general leadership and administration of the association, including the associational leadership team.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as determined by the CBA Executive Committee.